Sunday, March 1, 2009

randomness

1. Why is Revlon acting like their pedicure tool is something new? It is currently sold at Walgreens as the Pediegg. It isn't "timeless" anything either.

2. I am getting a pedicure next weekend at a spa as part of a bachelorette party. My feet (I originally typed teeth right there...whoa Nelly!) are pretty gross right now and I am constantly tempted to do something about it but I resist. I am going to let them get as ugly step-sister-ish as possible to get my money's worth...but do I do a little maintainance first so I am not embarressed?

3. It is about time to renew my typepad subscription for the password protected blog. I don't think I post pictures there that often, now that there is facebook. Lame, but true. I don't really want to pay for it anymore. I haven't figured out what I am going to do. I want to copy paste all the past entries and have them in one spot, but there was a lot of pictures. I wonder if I can downgrade without losing my info. What to do??? Advice is welcome.

4. I am hopefully going to be doing a post about our date this weekend shortly. Not sure when I will get to it, but don't let me forget.

5. I am feeling behind in tasks. LOTS of tasks. Does that mean I am over committed, unorganized, lazy, or all of the above?