Thursday, August 20, 2009

housekeeping

Since I copy/pasted some of the older posts, I have noticed a password section pops up. I just hit cancel and it goes away. I am not at all sure what that is about, but ignore it.

While in Ohio, I was talking with my grandpa. He said he has been doing an adult Sunday school class at church. He said he was surprised at how well read and versed in Bible stuff people in his class are. I told him I often feel the same way. So what do you do to feel well read or versed or on top of things theologically? How do you take yourself deeper? Have I asked this before? I am sorry, I have memory problems.

Please stalk my husband with html requests for a cooler looking blog.

I used strawberry scented soap to wash my hands. I now smell like I bathed in strawberry pop.