Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Whew

Work is done for me for the week.  I know, boohoo, but 8 hours is 8 hours whether or not it is at night or during the day.  I actually do end up doing more work being at home all day and then working for 8 hours than the reverse.  I would usually watch tv in the evenings while Ava was sleeping.  I don't get that luxury during the day.  I have already gotten shockingly little done this week.  Ava is definitely missing the other kids at daycare.  She doesn't seem to enjoy playing alone all that often.  It is like she was fine on the weekends because we were often busy and she had already played with the other kids all week.  I am starting to lean towards her not feeling well so I am definitely not doing any play dates tomorrow until I assess the situation.  She got really pale at lunch today and then fell asleep for 3.5 hours.  I had to wake her up to get ready for dinner.  She went to bed for the night 3 hours later. She had a lot of fun at the children's museum.  She seemed very shy at first and kept hugging my leg, but then she started running to all the different activities. 


By the way, if you are at all interested, the brummel and brown strawberry yogurt spread is not like cream cheese.  It does taste amazingly close to strawberry cream cheese when on a bagel.  It melts like butter.  I had to pour my melted stuff off in order to eat.  It was still delicious.  Ava liked it too.  "bites, bites, bites."