Sunday, January 6, 2008

Justin is gone for the day.  Ava has slept a total of 20 minutes since waking up this morning.  It is 6:30pm and I just put her to bed for the night. She is already asleep.   I could not handle the crabbiness any longer.  She had good moments, but after dinner she was done.  We did walk to Walmart today since it was apparently spring and 61 degrees out.  She held the box of garbage bags in her stroller.  She was helping.  I plan to walk to walmart if I have to run out to get one thing (today it was milk and garbage bags) and they are small enough to fit under the stroller and the weather is nice.  It really is about a 10 minute walk.  If I feel like really getting a work out, I could walk to Target, going through the neighborhoods, but is probably honestly more of a half hour walk.  I might still do it sometime.  I would rather walk with a purpose than just going in circles.   


So Ava has apparently given up all foods other than apples, oatmeal, fish sticks, cheese, yogurt, applesauce, pancakes, donuts, eggs, pastries,  and sometimes chicken nuggets.  Notice there weren't any vegetables listed.  I feel like I don't want to give in and just feed her only what she will eat but at the same time I don't want to starve her because she refuses to eat anything I give her.  I haven't decided what to do.  Suggestions?