Monday, January 7, 2008

my first day of my new life

I think today went well.  Ava was only nasty about 90% if the day.  When I dropped her off at Wanda's I told her she had been a bad mood all day. She was like well, I did tell her to give you a hard time.  I think Wanda is happy to have her back for a little bit each week so she can keep up with her. 


I had my first day at my new job.  It went well.  I think my schedule is going to work out well too.  I don't know what it will be for sure, but I got to see where openings are and I think they will fit just fine.  It is definitely a different set up there than at the last shelter I was at.  Somethings make much more sense and others....well there are always differences.  A perk of my job is I get to see my friend there who is currently doing her internship there.  It is fun to get to chat.  We used to talk all the time when she was working but it is harder now.