Wednesday, January 2, 2008

2

Today wasn't that bad.  It was very slow since I really don't have a lot of work to do.  I am helping out processing police reports that are backlogged so that is at least helping to pass the time.  My supervisor did actually acknowledge that I am leaving.  He was told to make sure I give all my stuff back.  Dang it!  I was hoping to keep the bullet proof vest.  It was custom made to fit me, so I am not sure what they are going to do with it. 


I finally started going through the employment packet I was given for my new job.  I was told it was forms to fill out and the information on getting finger printed.  I do have to get finger printed and the place is only open on Fridays, so at least I can go Friday after lunch and just turn in a little bit more time off.  I have to get drug tested (I am going tomorrow right after work) and I have to get a TB test.  I ordered my college transcript which I also needed, so hopefully they will fax it by Friday.  I still don't know what day I am going to start.  I will tell them tomorrow that I will have everything done by Friday, so hopefully they can put me on the schedule.  That part, the not knowing when I will actually start working, is starting to stress me out.