Thursday, December 3, 2009

So I forgot to mention that my sleep schedule is off when I have too much adrenaline or just flat out insomnia on some days. Example it is now 12:30, I am home from work and not even close to being able to go to bed. I am up to 4am often, but I don't consider that to be part of my regular sleep schedule. That is an exception to the rule.

I moved Ava's bed today. She was excited about the plans and wanted to know when we were going to paint. I got home from work and she was in my bed. Clearly that didn't work out. Part of the benefit of her being in her own room is she can throw a fit about going to bed and come out 123 times and not wake him up.

I can't believe tomorrow is already Friday. I have less than two weeks left to finish my first class. It is surprising about how fast it has gone by. Maybe time goes by faster when this busy. We will see if the trend continues with the next class.