Wednesday, February 6, 2008


We sort of got the results of Ava's MRI back.  They actually sent two different reports.  Either way, we are waiting for a second opinion.  It appears that there is a LA (don't remember what it stands for, but essentially blood vessels like her birthmark on the surface of her brain) on the surface of her brain.  If this is in fact the case, then she will officially have the diagnosis of Sturge-Weber Syndrome.  We are handling it well.  It is scary but at the same time, it hasn't effected her yet, so we are in a good position. 

We barely got any snow from this storm front.  Maybe more will come tonight, but who knows. I am sure glad I am still getting to park in the garage!