Monday, February 18, 2008

Nothing Much

This weekend involved A LOT of big meals.  Now I feel horribly gross.  I wonder how many days it will take for all that food to get out.  I know there is a scientific way of knowing, but I don't count that.  Maybe I need those impurity removers that stick to your feet....



I am back on the wagon as far as my new healthy life is concerned.  I have already had fruit, water and fitness today.  woohoo.  Next thing is a shower.



I am loving my life at home.  I have no doubts that we made the right decision for me to stay home. My new job is good and perfect for our situation.  It isn't the most convenient for me to have to drop Ava off at Wanda's for an hour or for Justin to have to leave work by a certain time to pick her up, but it works.  I think Ava still gets to see her friends and Wanda so that is a perk.  Ava definitely misses Wanda and I can't blame her.  Either way, I see life going in a very positive direction.  I don't feel like I am just treading water anymore, waiting for the next thing.  I am enjoying each day.