Saturday, February 9, 2008

Do you ever have topics that you really want to talk about because you know you probably will offend someone, and it isn't the intention so you don't?



Yes, this is that topic.  I am sorry to all of my friends for the past ____.  They will never happen again, well not for a while, until Ava decides she wants ______ ____ ____ ____ ____ ______.  Why? Because I really hate ___ ___ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ full of ____ _____ don't ____.  Torturous.  I have another one lined up.  Crap.



I got a couple pairs of jeans at Old Navy today.  Thanks Old Navy for letting the first pair I tried on today fit.  It was a good ego boost.  I also got a couple pairs of clearance pajamas.  Always an ego boost to think you don't look like a ragamuffin in bed.  It does something to you the next morning.



I watched last weeks episode of Eli Stone.  I think I like it.  It works for now because there is only new shows on 1/4 of the time.  So far Lost is keeping up the level of goodness from the season finale last year which is good because last year's season was starting to suck. 



I am looking for book suggestions.  Fiction books.  I will let you know if I have read them already.  I am also having a hard time being motivated with my 3 on going yarn projects. 



Here are some pictures from today.



Img_1049
She really only is 1.5 years old.  She just looks older in the picture than in real life because of lack of perspective.








Img_1054
 


Img_1055