Tuesday, February 12, 2008

another stupid comment

So I was shopping today at Domincks*** and I was in the freezer section (something about the freezer section, they say it is a good place to meet people to date, but it is also a good place to receive dumb comments, no idea why, it is just a common area for it to occur) and this older man looks at Ava and says, "Should I ask what is wrong with her face?"  The answer is no you shouldn't, because it is rude.  Do I say that?  No.  Because I don't want to be rude.  So I just say that she has a birthmark and leave it at that.  I should have at least said that nothing is wrong with her face, she has a birthmark.  Stupid head.


*** Do you think Dominick's really is the most expensive place to go shopping?  Quality a factor in your shopping destination?