Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Keeping it Real


PictureMail
Originally uploaded by hellolittlepeepers

Emily from www.everydayMOM.blogspot.com tagged me in a game called Keeping it Real.


Here are the rules:
Take a picture of yourself right now.
No primping or preparing.
Just snap a picture.
Load the picture onto your blog.
Tag some people to play.
That's it, easy as PIE

So this is me. Unshowered, no make up, hair unbrushed, with 4 hours of sleep. (see my hair doesn't look too horrible after I sleep, which is why my hair looked "good" in the post Rhys' birth pictures.)

I am tagging...hmmmm
www.http://gabfestgirlsclub.blogspot.com/
www.http://maxnzach.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Your hair looks great after sleeping on it! Mine is always sticking straight up in the morning. Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This Emily person could NEVER be my friend. lol.

    I would not post a picture of me right now. Unless there were large sums of money involved

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments. I will attempt to respond in the comment section, so click the box to be emailed future comments.