Thursday, April 16, 2009

milestones

Rhys rolled from his front to back in the pack-n-play. I am not sure how soon that will happen again, since he was scrunching up to get a toot out and was slightly off center (since the hanging part in the pack-n-play isn't totally flat)and his big chubby butt fell to the side and rolled him. I don't think it was intentional. I know he is strong enough and has been for a week or so, he just doesn't have the coordination to figure it out. He is still reeling from being able to almost always put his thumb in his mouth.

About an hour later, after the bath, I had him on my bed and turned around to get a diaper. I turn back and he had rolled form his back to his belly. He seemed pretty stunned and wasn't sure what he was doing there. Again, he wasn't totally flat. He was slightly propped up on a the comforter. Either way, he is not to be trusted. He will roll away at any time.