Wednesday, June 10, 2009

amazon again

I am seriously in love with Amazon. I love the fact that it remembers what I buy, what I like, things like that. I like browsing their books. I like that you can find almost anything you would want and it will ship to you, often for FREE. Today I bought cat litter and pads for the cat box. They aren't often carried in stores. It was a win. I added a wishlist widget. I think it will just be things that I would love to have, but probably won't ever get to. I should go edit it. Fun! Some things will obviously not be for me, well I hope they are obvious, but for my kids.

Here is a future amazon purchase for me.

http://www.amazon.com/Huggies-Supreme-Gentle-Diapers-Junior/dp/B000KDUSKE/ref=cm_sw_em_r_dp_image_featured?ie=UTF8&tag=tellafriend-20

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Thanks for the info. The only thing I ever buy off Amazon is books. I'll have to look around more.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments. I will attempt to respond in the comment section, so click the box to be emailed future comments.