Sunday, January 25, 2009

good bye weekend

Bullet points of the weekend...without the bullets.

I just put Rhys to sleep on his stomach, he went from wide awake to totally asleep in a couple minutes. I flipped him back over, so we will see if he stays asleep now. Stupid SIDS. I would have a much easier life if he could just fall asleep on his belly without me feeling insane paranoia.

I got a new alarm clock, one that has numbers that light up so I can see what time it is when I am up in the middle of the night. I have told Rhys that I don't believe that he really needs to eat, feeling like I had just finished feeding him 5 minutes before. Justin moves enough so I can see the clock on his side of the bed and it is actually almost 3 hours later. Ooops. My new clock has an ipod dock, so I now have a nature sounds playlist to listen to at bed time. I also now appreciate the "sleep" feature on the clock. Never understood it before.

Ava went to see Disney on Ice on Saturday. She says she had fun. I will have to see if I can get a guest writer to tell me about it, since we didn't go with her. First big girl outing without us.

Christmas tree is still up, but the bathrooms are clean and half hte laundry is done and put away. I have also made a chart to attempt to organize the whole cleaning/house maintenance issue. See that was a useful and practical use of my time, instead of doing the actually cleaning part.

1 comment:

Thanks for the comments. I will attempt to respond in the comment section, so click the box to be emailed future comments.