Monday, November 17, 2008

37 weeks

I had my 37 week appointment this morning. The doctor wasn't thrilled to hear about my pneumonia, but he said it did explain why I lost 3 pounds in a week. I am generally feeling much better. I just have a little head congestion, like a normal cold. I actually think I got a 2nd cold right after the first one that gave me the pneumonia. I didn't have any head congestion with the first cold and that is pretty much all I have this time. It is much better than it was 4 days ago, even yesterday, so hopefully in a day or two I will be cold free for the first time in almost a month. Blood pressure was still good. 104/68. No swelling. Baby's heart rate was 140. No dialation yet, but 50% effaced. He said the baby has come down a bit, but that is about it. I told Justin about the effacement and he was like oh crap. (he does NOT want this baby to come any time other than 2 days before the due date or beyond.) I was like it doesn't mean anything. I was like this for a month with Ava. To me it is just a confirmation for myself that I am right when I say I can feel a little something happening, but not much.

Our internet is still down, 3 days and counting now. There is something wrong with the wires in the ground (my guess is they dug through something important while putting up new utility poles) but they are going to try to fix it today.

Other blog will have to wait until my internet is up to get this post.