Tuesday, November 11, 2008

36 weeks and tmi for those who are sensitive

Just some basic info. I had my 36 week visit this morning. Everything is looking good. The doctor says she thinks the baby is already six pounds and will put money on it being born weighing 7 lbs 4oz. We will see if she is right. She said definitely bigger than Ava if I go 4 more weeks.

blood pressure: 104/68
weight: minus one full pound
measuring 35 mc
heart rate: 132
cervix is closed and high. She said I am almost a finger tip. I told her I didn't feel anything happening at all, so it doesn't surprise me.

My job is to sleep. I took myself off the schedule for any future over nights at work. Right now I am going off of 2 and a half hours of sleep. I am hoping to get a couple more in when Ava takes a nap before I have to go to work for my regular shift.