Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Biggest Loser

I watched last night's episode of The Biggest Loser. I am seriously disliking 75% of the blue team. Usually I don't really cheer on a particular team, but right now it is hard not to. Just thought I would mention this very important detail in my life.

I am working on a blanket that I am giving as a gift. I am way more than halfway done. I did the first half pretty quickly but seemed to have lost my oomph. I have definitely been slowing down. I need to get on it. I have a few more that I have planned to make, but I have a feeling I honestly won't get to them.

We have serious plans for tomorrow night that involve painting pumpkins. I am guessing there will be some pictures posted by Friday. We didn't get too many pictures of Ava and the picking of the pumpkins this weekend because she really wasn't feeling the funk.

Tonight is the potluck at work. I at least don't have to worry about packing a dinner for myself. I did make a cake and then realized that I grabbed the wrong kind of icing off the shelf. I think the kind I have would work....but I don't want to experiment on something I am bringing to work for other people to eat. I haven't decided on what I will do. I am guessing it will depend on how early Ava wakes up from her nap to see if I have time to run to the store. I am guessing I won't so I need to just make a decision.