Wednesday, December 10, 2008

40 weeks

I had my doctor's appointment today. No change. "Nothing much going on," were the exact words of the doctor. I am going back next Thursday to get everything checked again. I will be induced on the 22nd if there is no baby by then.

Therefore, we will make no promises to being anywhere at any time. We will show up if we can, I guess. Just because in theory we will be home for Christmas doesn't mean we will go anywhere. We might, but who knows. As a side note, I will also no longer respond to any questions or messages about whether or not I have had the baby because that is really just annoying at this point. Nobody wants the baby out more than me. Believe me, I will not forget to tell people.

In other news, my blood pressure is still perfect. Gained a couple pounds (thanks Eddy's) and baby's heart rate was 128. Once again I HAVE NOT DROPPED, I JUST CARRY LOW. The baby is actually back up a station.