Thursday, May 21, 2009

just a trip to the bank

So I went to the bank today with both of the kids. I have learned that unless I have a cart, it is much harder to bring Rhys into things in his car seat, so I had taken him out. I was getting ready to leave and Rhys had decided to try to grab the cubicle wall as we walked by. I didn't even pay attention to it because he is always grabbing at things. The banker guy was like woah! as if I almost took off Rhys' head. Rhys didn't even noticed and then decided to chew on my shirt and pull my hair. Meanwhile, Ava was stuck on robotic repeat saying, "Mommymommymommymommymommymommymommy."

One of the bank employees was big pregna"bye bye now" smile. I just wanted to laugh. Sorry lady, this doesn't bother me at all. They are both happy, smiling, and moving in the intended direction. It was a successful trip.