Tuesday, September 30, 2008

registry

Last night I sorted through all the bins of Ava's clothes.  I am glad that it is done, since I have wanted to get to this for a long time.  All my bins are actually labeled now.  I took out the new baby clothes, neutral stuff at least.  I have a whole bin of girl new baby clothes, so if we have a girl we are set.  If we have a boy, it will be fun because I will get to go shopping for new baby stuff all over again!   I went pretend shopping online.  What I mean is, I added stuff to a baby registry on www.babiesrus.com.  The perk of that is, we get a discount on anything we buy off of our own registry, which is why I added stuff for Ava on there too. 



The baby is a wiggly monster in my belly.  Ava says she saw it move.  I don't doubt it, because it is moving all the time and pretty visible from the outside.   10 more weeks and then this baby is out.  We have a lot of stuff going on this fall, so 10 weeks will go by quickly I am sure.