Thursday, September 25, 2008

Thursday night TV party

Ok, so there is no party.  All my regular tv buddies are occupied.  If I were more serious about getting together with people to watch tonights shows, I would seek others out, but I do actually have other things to do tonight so it will be good that I am flying solo.  So I think my plan of attack will be Ugly Betty, Grey's Anatomy, and then ER.  Survivor will probably be tomorrow afternoon.  It used to be it.  I would watch Friends, Survivor, CSI and ER on Thursdays, but now I don't.  Survivor has drastically dropped in priority.  Sorry to all of those who love Hello My Name is Earl and The Office.  I do find the Office funny.  Just not enough to bump some of my other shows.  They lose.  I have heard that the new AT&T tv service thing has a dvr that lets you record 4 shows at once.  What would I do with myself?  How many Thursdays would that have come in handy?  Anyway, I am having a little party myself and hoping Justin watches something with me, but he won't because he hates all things good.  (how do you like it???)  Ava and I just made a caramel apple pie.  It was super easy.  If it turns out well I will post the recipe.  I think I need to go get some ice cream to go with it. 



Tomorrow morning is our 2nd MOPS meeting, which should be somewhat interesting based on some recent events.  I need to make sure I get there super early to get myself organized and set up.  I still haven't gotten some questions answered about who I need to pay money to which annoys me.  I am the finance person, so I am actually paying some people for their services tomorrow.  I just write the checks, I don't arrange the people.  We are on snacks for tomorrow night's group.  I am going to make a cobbler.  Mmmmm good foods.  I love fall.  I love fall/winter baking.  I wish it weren't actually 85 so my house didn't get hot with the oven on and I could turn my air off.  Oh well.