Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The storm this past Sunday destroyed one of my pots of plants.  I have them on the table because the rabbit living in our bushes was attempting to eat all my peppers.  This is a risk with the wind, but up until Sunday it was fine.  Well really Saturday.  It dumped on Saturday, i was able to just put it right back.  Sunday it dumped again but this time all the dirt was so wet that it just spilled out like mud.  I let it dry out for a couple days so I could actually handle it.  I left a couple plants in the planter.  Most of them I have attempted to transplant into another big pot that won't blow over...but they might get eaten.  We will see how this goes.  I don't think I have room for the cucumbers to grow in the container they are in.  Another wait and see, I guess.



I got the new association guidelines in the mail today...We are allowed to plant flowers, etc. in the current landscaped areas as long as we don't pull out stuff that is already there.  So the question is, so I go buy a flat of flowers and plant some???  Is it too late in the season?



I haven't said much about this pregnancy.  Things are going well.  I am able to stay up much later than I was with Ava, which is good since I now work until midnight.  I wouldn't say I am less tired though.  I just get tired through out the day.  It is like if I am up for 2 hours, I am drained and ready to go back to bed.  I have to watch myself lying on the couch with Ava or I will fall asleep and she doesn't...