Tuesday, June 3, 2008

I am currently lying on my new mattress. It is kind of squishy but firm.  It squishes where you need it to, but doesn't all cave in.  I think it is comfy.  I was still stiff when I woke up this morning but I think that had to do with the fact that I didn't change positions once after falling asleep.  That does say a lot about the mattress because before I would have woken up repeatedly to flip around. 



I finally finished that book I was reading. (Giants of the Earth) I don't remember my rating scale.  I would still suggest you give it a read.  It was interesting how it turned out.  It just kind of was like random snapshots in time, when you look at the book as a whole.  I don't love it as much now as I did starting out, but it is still good.



I am currently reading Everyone Worth Knowing by Lauren Weisberger. 



Here is somethings that I can definitely recommend.  Movies.  Watch Once and Atonement.  I tried reading the book Atonement.  I couldn't quite get into it at the time, but that doesn't mean I won't try to read it again.  It maybe wasn't the right time for me.  I tried to read Cold Mountain and the first Harry Potter books several times before I got far enough in, to really get me and they both turned out to be excellent books.  Atonement, the movie, was excellent.  Story-excellent, visually-excellent, score-excellent.  Loved it. 



FYI, Bertolli spinach cheese tortellini are super good.  Ava calls them turtles and eats them right up.