Friday, August 15, 2008

Perfect Strangers

I just finished the book Perfect Strangers (author...I have no idea) and it was entertaining.  I got way into it in the end.  I would give it a 3 for entertainment value.  It is in the same category as Bridgette Jones Diary (but definitely not as funny!).  I was a little surprised after I finished how much of a romance type book it was.  A little more in the general romance category than I generally read.



I have read a couple other books that I never said anything about.  I can't remember where I left off, but I know I didn't say anything about Enchantment by Orson Scott Card.  It is fantasy and no something I normally would read.  Justin really wanted me to check it out to see if it would be any good.  It was an adaptation of the story of Sleeping Beauty.  I liked it.  It was a good read.  As with other things I have read by Orson Scott Card, the writing isn't pretty writing or anything like that, but it is still a good story.