Thursday, May 8, 2008

lists

Only where I work will I hear this line of comments from multiple clients.  "Are you pregnant or something?  You are?  Really?  I just thought you were fat."  I work with some special people.



So Terra sometimes has Track Tuesdays.  I am in this crazy giddy mood (because nothing being told you look fat to put you in a happy mood) and on my way home from work every song I heard I was putting into a catagory list.  I came up with this one.



Best songs to dance crazy to in your dorm room to entertain yourself and your roommate, in no particular order.



1. Funky Cold Medina



2. Eye of the Tiger by Survivor



3. Can't Touch This by M.C. Hammer



4. Ice Ice Baby (do I really need to say who its by?)



5. Blister in the Sun



6. Particle Man by They Might Be Giants



7. Discovery Channel by Cake?



8. I Want You to Want Me by the girl band that I can't think of from the 10 Things I Hate About You Soundtrack, it is just a little faster and more fun.



9. Fight the Power by Public Enemy



Now that you got a glimpse into what I did during college, I know that you are all sad and a little jealous that you weren't my roommate.