Thursday, April 10, 2008

new phrases

Justin is gone for a conference.  It is raining.  I am really hoping Ava is in an amazing mood today, or it is going to be a very long day.  I like it that I just saw her pooping, asked her if she was, and she said no.  Now I smell her.  Lying already.... She really doesn't care to get her diaper changed that much anymore.  It ruins her good time.   With Justin being gone tonight, I am glad I watched Criminal Minds last night.  That show always creaps me out.  I  would have issues if I only had my wuss dog Dori to protect me after watching that show. 



I got a book in the mail yesterday that I pre-ordered a while ago.  Always a fun surprise.  Jennifer Weiner's new book.  I hopefully will get through the book I am reading now, sometime soon, so I can start that one. 



Ok, some of Ava's new phrases that are just funny.



Oopsie -"oopa see"



Okie dokie - "okie okie"



and now the best.  When talking to her babies, she saws, "aw come on now."  hmmmm Daddy, where does she get that one from?