Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter

Easter is over.  I actually didn't get ANY pictures of Ava in her dress.  It is the cutest dress she has owned thus far, in my opinion.  Maybe she will just wear it this summer for some type of photo session...Anyway, we all were up early at for church.  Justin was running slides and I was singing in the choir.  Ava came in her pajamas and was dressed there.  This definitely meant her hair wasn't in the best condition, but oh well.  My parental units, minus one, all came to church too.  It was nice.  We didn't get a lot of time to talk but I am glad they came.  We went to Justin's Aunt's house to get together with his mom's side of the family.  It was a good time.  His cousins are all getting so old.  Ava had lots of fun coloring, playing with different people and screaming up and down the hallway. We only get together with our extended families on Thanksgiving and Easter.  We used to switch back and forth, and that just didn't seem to work out well.  We decided to just see my family on Thanksgiving and his on Easter.  I think it will  be nice to have consistency with traditions and it is helpful for planning.



I think I am going to make a list of books I have read with reviews/ratings.  I don't know how yet, but I want to.  I want it accessible from my blog, but I don't it to be random posts.   I am currently reading a book called Sarah.  It is based on Sarah and Abraham.  I like it so far. 



Ok, so we didn't get any pictures of Ava in her Easter dress, but we did get some of her decorating eggs.



Img_1094





Img_1095






Img_1096




Here is a conversation Ava just had with Dori, after feeding her part of her egg.



"Do you want a blanket?  That blanket is mine.  Here, a blanket for Dori.  Here you go.  You're welcome.  Momma, Dori ate all my egg!"


 



PS, I just looked at the pictures.  What the heck!!! I edited them in picasa and apparently they didn't save to the ones in my c drive.  Do I have duplicates of all my pictures??????????