Monday, March 2, 2015

Here we go...

6:45am: Work has gotten insanely busy. It isn't so much busy as having a lot of work to do in a very little amount of time. It is only fitting that I try to start the weightloss competition today. I am not supposed to eat carbs or sugars that aren't naturally found in fruits and vegetables. I have logged my food for a normal day and I generally eat 80% carbs. This will be a challenge. I did a lot of meal prep yesterday to remove a lot of obstacles. I am also going to do a class at the gym this morning as soon as I drop the kids off. I haven't worked out in at least a year and a half. I look forward to the soreness.  It is such a good hurt.

I will update through out the day maybe.

8:50pm. I did well food wise. Not a single cheat. I even drank black coffee. I had the normal obsess over food for the first few days thing because I am a food addict and it is what I do. I ate more than normal so there was no actual reason for it.  I made a green smoothie for breakfast which was delicious. My blender sucks and doesn't actually like to blend things so that made it hard. I ended up going to the gym tonight instead of the morning, but I still went. Overall successful day. I am going to sedate myself so I don't go find chocolate like my normal night time routine requires.