Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Just a little glimpse of reality


Just thought I would share the after effects of the kids playing "JCPenny."  They dragged everything they could find into the livingroom and made piles so they could have a store.  Little by little the store got dismantled and we were left with this.  Yes there is a juice box on a shoe.  It blends into the mess and now I see it in the picture.
***
The first week of the new job went well.  It definitely is a different thing working during the week and during the day.  I am definitely enjoying it but I have to juggle a lot more stuff.  That stuff mainly being Rhys and cleaning.  I have been going to bed around 10 every night too which is very weird for me. I kind of like it!
***
Ava is going to start taking piano lessons in October/November.  The exact start date hasn't been established.  We obviously don't have a piano in our house so we had to get a keyboard.  I found a great sale online and ordered it yesterday and it came today.  I am very excited for her to start.  She has been asking for lessons for a little over a year.  Hopefully she sticks with it.  I don't think she will have much of a choice at this point.  I am a little nervous about adding something in at this point, but such is life.