Wednesday, June 1, 2011

miscellaneous

I am going to attempt to get back into the blogging habit this summer. I missing out on the kid updates, and this is my record of what they did when, for when they are older.

Last week Rhys went pee on the potty for the first time ever. He says he has to go potty all the time, but has only gone once. We are going to try to do the full out potty training the week of the 27th after Ava gets her laser treatment and we are inside by default.

I am getting all set to put on my "school mom of the year" pants. I am hopefully going to the uniform resale today at Ava's school to see if there are any good deals. It is a resale put on by the PTM (parent/teacher ministry, like the PTA) as a fundraiser for the school. I also placed my first script order (thanks Diana!)and we have earned $8.80 towards our $200. So if you have any need for gift cards, let me know and I will order them for you! We will be using gift cards to pay for most things from here on out, groceries, gas. That way we can earn our money with just regular purchases instead of having to spend extra.

I have lost all motivation for knitting. It is a sad state of affairs. I have three projects started and I guess I am not all that interested in any of them right now.

I am off to go change a poopy diaper and convince Rhys so say lemonade again. He says mamalade. It is pretty cute.