Thursday, December 4, 2014

I am slowly going crazy, crazy going slowly am I

Hi. Life is busy. I am busy. There isn't much more to say than that. I have a to do list that will never, ever, ever be finished. Every day is a choice in sanity. Sanity is a bad word for it. Prioritizing. Let's say that. What HAS to be done, what needs to be done and what do I want to do? The has to's  usually get done, and then it is a decision of wants and needs with any extra time. Sometimes the needs being done are more of a relief to just have them done than doing a want. Sometimes that isn't the case at all. I know that there just isn't enough time in the day for everything and that is ok. Until I get a maid my house will not be clean. Even if it was a need and want, I still don't have enough time in the day to do it all.

I am loving being home with Isla. A friend is going back to work next week after being home for two years. It has made me really reflect on my time and life lately.  I know part of the reason I have no time is because I work 30 hours a week, but I love it that work nights and naps and weekends so I can cuddle in the morning and pick kids up in the afternoon. I know my schedule often makes things waaaaay more stressful for me. I never quite know which hat I am supposed to be wearing, but it gives me time with my kids that I will never have again so I love it. 

We are off to isla's weight check and then dinner and homework and I am off to work. I need to put on some real pants I guess.