Tuesday, September 8, 2009

always

I always do this. I decided to start back on weight Watchers today. Well I made the decsison on Friday I think and now the day is here. I went downstairs to get rhys bottle and I was thinking, hmmm I am up early. I could do the dishes, clean the living room, dust, fold laundry, study for my test coming up. I started schedulinh my day full of really productive tasks, most of which I will actually probably do. I have just noticed that when I try to control something, like what I am eating, I want everything else to be very organozed and controlled also.

1 comment:

  1. Me too, me too! I think there's something to that. Someone (who will remain nameless) gave me the book, "Does this clutter make my butt look fat?" Peter Walsh found a coorellation between having clutter and being heavy.

    Interesting.

    And, yeah on both counts. I'm working on it, though!!

    Good luck. It's an uphill battle for sure, but I figure if I didn't fight it once in awhile, I'd weigh 400 lbs.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments. I will attempt to respond in the comment section, so click the box to be emailed future comments.